We love to work with Lincolnshire based organisations that share our ethos of supporting local people. We’re extremely grateful to all our Charity Partners, both past and present who have supported LIVES.
Find out more about LIVES Charity Partners and how you can become one below…
What is a Charity Partner?
A LIVES Charity Partner is a business, organisation, club or individual who has supported LIVES through fundraising or sponsorship.
We’d obviously love to be your organisation’s chosen charity to help raise awareness of our cause and vital funds. We also love to work with organisations to help fulfil your corporate social responsibility and provide opportunities for your team to develop new skills or take part in fun team-bonding activities to support a good cause.
There are all sorts of ways in which we can work together so give us a call on 01507 525999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How we support you
All LIVES Charity Partners receive support, guidance and updates from our dedicated fundraising team. If you choose LIVES as your Charity of the Year or sponsor us, you will receive:
- Recognition for your support on the LIVES website and social media feeds
- Opportunities for you and your team/employees to take part in LIVES fundraising events and activities
- The LIVES Charity Partner logo and social media graphics for use on your own marketing materials and channels
Where your money goes
It costs over £1 million a year to keep our responders on the road helping people in Lincolnshire. We rely on the support of businesses, organisations and individuals to raise this so we can continue to be there for people in their time of need.
- £1,000 a year could keep a trained responder on the road with appropriate equipment, ongoing training and support
- £3,000 could recruit, train and equip a new responder
- £5,000 a year could keep one of our volunteer doctors on the road for a year with appropriate equipment, ongoing training and support
LIVES Charity Partners
LIVES is thrilled and extremely grateful to receive support from these generous businesses and organisations across Lincolnshire.
All of our partners support LIVES in different ways, from holding raffles and cake sales to sponsoring events and calendars.
You can find out more about the ways our partners have raised funds for LIVES and the different events they have coming up by clicking the link below.