LIVES ANNUAL AWARDS WINNERS
At the LIVES Annual General Meeting in October 2018, we celebrated some of our hard-working Responders at our Annual Responder Awards.
Responders were nominated by LIVES members. See the winners below:
- Ambassador of the Year – Dan Skarretts, Lincoln district
- District of the Year – North Hykeham
- Extra Mile – Anne Algar, Sleaford district
- Fundraiser of the Year – Marie Roffey, Sleaford district
- Fundraising Event of the Year – Drivers for Defibs (collected by LIVES Medic Andy Robinson)
- Medic of the Year– Brett Forman
- Mentor of the Year– Annie Wakeford, South Holland district (collected by South Holland Responder, Nicola O’Connor)
- Responder of the Year – Nikki Flynn, Gainsborough district
Awards were presented by LIVES Trustee, Andy Hill.
Congratulations to all who won!