This document outlines how personal information may be collected and used (or not used) on this web site, and outlines responsibilities and liabilities that correspond to such collection and/or use. These terms cover this web site and its content exclusively, and do not include web sites that are linked, or malicious third-parties.
It is our commitment to end users to operate this web site with integrity and honesty – taking the time, effort, and care to protect users and information that may be provided.
Our fundraising promise to you
- We will never share your data with any other organisation for marketing purposes
- We will never cold-call telephone you
- We only send electronic information to those who have signed up to our newsletter and commit to sending no more than two emails a month, knowing in practice it will be less than this
- We promise to provide information about our work– so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making. To do this though, we need your permission to send you our newsletter
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we won’t
- If you sign up to give us a regular monthly gift by direct debit, we won’t ask you to increase that monthly gift for at least a year
- We work to best practice, and will take appropriate action promptly if we fail to meet our standards
- We will answer your questions. You can reach us from 9am – 5pm on 01507 525 999 or email us at email@example.com
Collection of Information
We only collect personal information such as names, addresses, and contact information when it is voluntarily submitted by our users. The information provided is only used to fulfill your specific request, and cannot be used for any other purpose unless permission is given by the individual who provided the information.
Distribution of Information
We may only share your personal information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation, and when it is legally required for us to do so. This information is never shared with third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Security
When personal information is provided to us voluntarily by end users, we agree to make reasonable efforts to make such information secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who operate under confidentiality agreements) will ever have access to such information, and are also stipulated to make every effort to ensure security and integrity of the data.
Rights to Changes
We reserve the rights to make changes to this document and these terms without notice to end users, but will highlight any changes on this page.